Remember when various Disney characters did water-skiing?

brb1006

Bring Marie back to Walt Disney World
For those that grew up in the 80's and 90's, remember when Disney characters would sometimes be seen water-skiing around the lake that leads you to that Magic Kingdom? If you thought seeing the Magic Kingdom on the ferry was awesome. Seeing your favorite characters such of Goofy or Pinocchio passing by your boat made it even more magical.

Here's two videos of Pinocchio and Goofy doing this.
(From 1991)
( From 1997)

I remember vividly. My first ever Disney trip, Goofy was out skiing by the ferry boat and i thought it was the coolest thing ever! I mention it to people all the time who have no idea it existed.

I remember seeing that back in the late 80s. When we stayed at the Contemporary, Goofy had just finished waterskiing, and he got out of the water on the beach there...and he rung out his ears and stopped to say hello to everyone pixiedust: It was fun to witness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter