• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Remember to praise the awesome CM's

Alicnwondrln

DIS Veteran
Before I even left on my last trip to WL I had written to guest communications about the amazing service I was getting from the IPO. I got a nice email back from someone at WDW about it. When I returned I wrote another letter about Lisa and Gerianne and Brandon and all the great CM's who made vacation magical. Today I got a call from Andrea at WDW exective offices letting me know they got my email and appreciated the good feedback. That lisa and gerianne were told about my email and so were there bosses.

We all want that perfect vacation, lets remember to thank those who help it be that way. Lettng Disney know when a CM rocks is a great thing to do and we all know it goes in CM file so share the love and spread the word. Its easy to put off and then forget to do it.

wdw email

wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

:banana: :cheer2: :wizard: :Pinkbounc

Thanks for posting the reminder, and especially the link. I've always wondered where to send my comments.

I also do this when we eat at restaurants. If we get great service, I make sure to tell the management. You know they only hear about it when the service is bad. So I make a point to let them know when things are great also.

Tim

I have done that for the wonderful CMs at the GF. Andrea has phoned me each time to thank me for taking the time to write. I always send the letter to the GM of the GF & it winds up getting passed on to the executive offices of WDW. It is funny that it was the same lady that contacted you, too, Kelly. What a job!

Lives4Disney :goodvibes

pixiedust: we were at the world 8-8-12 and DH got so sick after riding EE that so sick that the gift shop we were in called paramedics !!!!

well the mangers that helped us were so great that I wrote to guest relations
I felt bad that with all the happenings that I didnt pay attention to the names
but gave all the details I could that could help them figure out who helped us.

well today we get a call from disney executives (my DH couldnt remember the name)
she right away asked how DH was feeling
she was telling him that they appreciate it when the get letters with giving credit to CM wheo really helped or just spread some pixie dust and my letter will be forward to AK so they can find out who ws working at the gift shop and give the credit for taking care of us!!! They really were great

then

since DH wasnt up to going to MK that nite I just went for a little bit by myself when I got back DH said a package was dropped off for us--

those mangers of the gift shop sent over a T-shirt of each of us and souviner photo book

they were super

We have had many wonderful cm's over the years but rarely stopped to send a letter to the administration. Last year we had a personal tragedy involving an extremely callous and mean cm and the kindness of other cm's with their empathy and advice was awesome. I haven't returned to DW yet but when I do I will certainly take the time to email about the many wonderful kind, magical cm's that I am sure I will meet.

We like to print out and carry CM Appreciation cards with us. They're a nice way to say thanks to someone who went out of their way to make you or your child smile. You personalize them with your name and hometown and my understanding is they can use them to show their managers. It's nice to see you made the CM happy when you give it to them.
tagrel.com has a lot of styles you can download

Thank you for posting this link. I've been wanting to send my compliments since our return last weekend and wasn't sure where to send it.

I did the same thing. Right before we left I asked the IPO who their direct supervisor was and they gave me his e-mail. I immediately sent an e-mail to let them know how much I appreciated everything they did (mentioning each by name) and how quick they were to respond to any of my questions. I received a response the next day expressing thanks for my kind e-mail. I'm really glad I did it!!! :)

As a cast members, I totally agree... WRITE and let Disney know about those awesome cast members. They DO read the letters, and they DO get passed down to all of the appropriate areas. The cast members DO get the recognition they deserve. This in turn creates a warm fuzzy feeling for them, and they then continue to create more magical moments for our guests.

Those appreciation cards are really great too, because it's instantaneous.

Disney cast members are very hard working people. We all have our down days, but getting recognized like this can really make our day. It especially makes us proud when our managers read those letters aloud to our team, and recognize us amongst our peers.

Just sent an email about Don and Juanita at AKL IPO they are two GREAT CM's. They are definately Disney through and through. Thanks for the link.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter