Remember the son needing a suit? Now he needs Jeans.

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
His old ones are falling off him. He's 16 - not particular about brands thankfully. So any ideas on good inexpensive jeans?

Sonoma brand from Kohl's are good, and frequently on sale for about $12-13. I also like the Target brand (can't remember what their brand name is). One of my guys is hard on jeans. If you can find them -- don't know if they're made any more (and if he's thin), one of my boys loved Plugg jeans. We got them at Penney's. They were the best looking jeans he owned. But we haven't been able to find them for a few years.

Walmart, Sears or Penney's.

Walmart is probably the cheapest, but the quality might not be the best either.That said, if he's growing quickly, or is hard on them, that's ok, you'll need to swap them out more often, so no point buying expensive ones anyway!

Penney's quality is just above WallyWorld, and Sears above that, for about the same price. Better if you hit a sale. My DS (18) still has a pair of jeans we got him at Sears a few years ago and they look great!

Aeropostale is having a big sale. $9.99 and $11.99 for girls jeans, check out the guys, they are the only jeans DD wants to wear.

I'd actually spend a shade more and get him some Dickies or Carhart jeans.

They seem to wear the best and longest since they're designed for workwear. Dickies are the "cooler" brand, but whatever fits him best is the best buy. Usually we can find them at our Farm and Fleet for around $25 per pair. I know it sounds more expensive in comparison, but I find that Kohls and Walmart jeans never quite last the season because the denim is so thin.

Aeropostale is having a big sale. $9.99 and $11.99 for girls jeans, check out the guys, they are the only jeans DD wants to wear.

This is what I would suggest also. I have a tall thin boy who doesn't really care about style. These are good jeans that are stylish as well. He won't stand out with strange color/style made for an adult.

When my dh was a slimmer guy (he's still slender but not so slim, nor am I LOL :lmao:) we got him Levi's slim jeans. They weren't always easy to find in stores but we got them at the Levi's outlet. Penneys usually has them too.

My skinny 14 yo son loves the skinny jeans from Hot Topic, not cheap though.

aeropostale is running there teens for jeans right now. If you donate an old pair of jeans, you get an additional 25% off a new pair. It's through February 12.

We buy at Sam's. They are under $13.00 always (so you don't have to wait for a sale) and look very nice. Good size selection as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter