• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Remaining TS and CS credits for child? What to do with them?

alliestallie

Earning My Ears
We are 3 adults, 2 children. My 8yo does not eat by mouth. I assume that her TS credits will be utilized as it's an experience, not just a meal, but what happens to her CS credits?

I know I'll be able to use her snacks, but is there anything I can do w/ her CS?

TS credits will only be charged at buffets, etc. At regular TS, if she isn't eating, you don't need to use a credit for her.
At some locations, extra credits (typically CS credits) can be traded for snacks. Resort food courts will often allow a trade of 1 CS meal for 3 snacks. Regardless of whether it is a child or adult credit. (Actually, for CS meals, the computer doesn't differentiate between adult and child CS credits).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter