Religious Services

Jakesmom1

The Tag Fairy shows herself to no one
I know the polynisan used to have Sunday Mass.

Does anyone know if Mass is held anywhere in WDW?

Thanks

62 days and counting:bounce: :cool: :Pinkbounc

Sunday Mass and the Protestant service were discontinued at WDW last year. They have held Mass at the Contemporary Ballroom for Christmas and Easter but this tends to be on a "case by case" basis and isn't guaranteed to continue.

Mary, Queen of the Universe Shrine is not far from DD and was built to serve the tourists who come to Orlando. The website is www.maryqueenoftheuniverse.org They have several masses on both Saturday and Sunday.

Ah, don't worry about church service. You're on vacation - I think God will let it go one time. In fact, with the direction the Pope has taken as well as the priests in the New England area, my advise would be to take 30 minutes to worship on your own in your hotel room. ;-)

Since we are on the subject: Any recommendations for Jewish services? I normally attend a Reform Congregation.

Thanks Cheryl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter