• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Relaxing after the Big Day!

MsEeyore

Mouseketeer
DH and I are just sitting back and relaxing after our daughter's wedding this past weekend and I am still so excited.

It was an absolutely beautiful wedding with both family having a great time. Everything was perfect from the lovely church service to the reception. Everyone said that DD looked like Cinderella in her gown and veil. She is a beautiful girl and her new DH is 'drop dead' good looking and is equally as nice.

On Friday, her DH's parents hosted a rehearsal dinner and we had a wonderful time. Both families get along so well and even though the grandparents had just met, it was like they had known each other all their lives.

She was married in a small church surrounded by family and friends. The priest knew DD and our new SIL well and did a wonderful job of personalizing their wedding.

The reception at the hotel was so perfect. It was held in a room that overlooked the ocean. The food was great and the band had everyone dancing the night away. People told us that it was the most amazing wedding and they had so much fun.

The most touching part of the evening for me was the father-daughter dance. Both DH and I are trained dancers and DH was able to make her feel really special. He began his dance by singing part of Daddy's Little Girl to her before going into a waltz. She said she really felt like a princess.

The weekend ended on Sunday morning after a breakfast for family and friends. This was just a perfect ending to a perfect wedding.

SOunds lovely!! Congratulations and best wishes to your DD and DSIL

Congratulations!! It is always nice when such an important day ends up going so smoothly.

Best wishes for your daughter and SIL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter