• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Relaxation Stations

YensidRocks

Mouseketeer
Are relaxations stations still being offered to guests in the theme parks? If so, is there a list that I can refer to?

Thank you!

Are relaxations stations still being offered to guests in the theme parks? If so, is there a list that I can refer to?

Thank you!

My family all wore masks in and outdoor when we were there during the first week of July. Although the relaxation stations were no longer available, we were able to find some pockets of empty areas to take our mask break. Epcot was the easiest. Yesterday I watched a YouTube vlog which mentioned that the restroom area by Imagination is usually empty. AKL and MK were trickier. At DHS the area near 50’s Prime Time and Indiana Jones was usually empty.

Hope it helps.

My family all wore masks in and outdoor when we were there during the first week of July. Although the relaxation stations were no longer available, we were able to find some pockets of empty areas to take our mask break. Epcot was the easiest. Yesterday I watched a YouTube vlog which mentioned that the restroom area by Imagination is usually empty. AKL and MK were trickier. At DHS the area near 50’s Prime Time and Indiana Jones was usually empty.

Hope it helps.
Thank you so much. We will be there mid August and I'm feeling very uneasy with this Delta Variant and plan on masking up our entire trip.

Thank you so much. We will be there mid August and I'm feeling very uneasy with this Delta Variant and plan on masking up our entire trip.

I hope your family will enjoy the trip despite of the situation. Vaccination, mask-wearing, frequent hand-washing, hydration and enough rest would give us some protections against any illnesses.
We had to slow down our pace a lot more than pre-Covid trips because of wearing masks in the summer heat. We spent less time in parks due to the crowd and long queues. Evenings are great in the park if your family can stay up late. Restaurants on properly were not overly crowded when we were there and we felt comfortable removing our masks while dining indoor. The only thing that really really bothered my family was how close people would stand next to us in the queue. Personal spaces are gone with social distancing. We got sneezed on a couple times while waiting in the queue. It’s just part of the nature when you are in a sea of people.

hope it helps!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter