rejected. what can i do for next semester?

jenniy122

DIS Veteran
I applied a few days ago for Spring 2013 on a whim, just to see if I'd get in. I didn't. However I really do want to get in for Fall 2013, it's been my dream for the past 6 years. Other than applying earlier, what can I do to improve my chances? My interview wasn't horrible, it just didn't seem like she was interested and she didn't ask many questions, but I can work on firming up some of my answers.

How long after you interviewed did you find out? I interviewed the other day and I'm waiting to hear back.

My daughter interviewed this past Tuesday evening and received an acceptance email Thursday afternoon.

I would go through some of the different threads here and read tips on performance in the interview. You basically have to be enthusiastic and willing to work hard. They're looking for people who are upbeat, and not easily discouraged or unable to deal with a hectic work environment.

Do you remember any of the questions that were asked or how you responded? It might also be good to note it is a bit late in the application process, and depending on how many roles you selected there might not have been any openings. I wouldn't be too discouraged! Just be on the lookout for the applications as soon as they go up for the fall! :)

I also feel it depends on who your interviewer is and what they bring out in you. I have heard of some not so friendly ones who keep their interviews short. Wonder how those people end up? My daughter's interviewer wasnt unfriendly but wasnt super friendly either. Responded awesome and great answer to many of her questions but daughter is still pending since 9/28. applied first day, interviewed 9/12 and now pending. I really wonder about the interviewers

Yeah that's one of the things that makes me nervous... I was accepted this year but due to some personal things that came up very recently, I wouldn't feel comfortable leaving for the Spring advantage program. I'm just worried that I won't be accepted for the Fall if I'm able to apply then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter