Rejected Offers Thread

$265 on 160 points is 42k before any fees…I would think most people willing to drop 40k would be just getting (more!) direct points for VDH or (soon) PVB…I respect the people who can and will pay over $250/pt for resale VGC for large contracts, but I just don’t think that many of them exist…and the fact that many are languishing on the market suggests I’m right.
I think there are some VGC owners who were seduced by the idea selling for $320pp during post VDH craziness, but will just hold onto their lowish dues/ low TOT/ prime location points unless they hit a certain number.

I think there are some VGC owners who were seduced by the idea selling for $320pp during post VDH craziness, but will just hold onto their lowish dues/ low TOT/ prime location points unless they hit a certain number.
Great point. I don’t want to pay more than $250/pt at VGC, but if I owned there (and especially direct!) I wouldn’t sell for $250 or anywhere close to it.

I paid $235 for my 160 there last year. I'm on the lookout for more points and know it's unlikely I'll get anything at that price point now. I'd pay more for a small contract but definitely not for another 160 or more points. The overall cost is just way too rich for my blood now! (Especially because we also like DVC at WDW too...)

I paid $235 for my 160 there last year. I'm on the lookout for more points and know it's unlikely I'll get anything at that price point now. I'd pay more for a small contract but definitely not for another 160 or more points. The overall cost is just way too rich for my blood now! (Especially because we also like DVC at WDW too...)
I hate to even bring this up, but would you ever consider buying Poly2 pre-sale to get SAP+ points?

I’m guessing $250/pp
I think they might start where VDH currently is at $239/pt but with very weak incentives so there isn’t 3 tiers of costs for guides to explain. Its sold out price was $250 and historically they start lower than what the sold out price went for.

That being said, they know people love the idea of a good sale so starting at $250 and giving decent incentives would also push a lot of sales.

I think they might start where VDH currently is at $239/pt but with very weak incentives so there isn’t 3 tiers of costs for guides to explain. Its sold out price was $250 and historically they start lower than what the sold out price went for.

That being said, they know people love the idea of a good sale so starting at $250 and giving decent incentives would also push a lot of sales.

When GFV went on sale they lowered the existing price to match RIV and AUL. I can see them doing the same for POLY2. Also don’t rule out more price increases for the non-soldout resorts.

When GFV went on sale they lowered the existing price to match RIV and AUL. I can see them doing the same for POLY2. Also don’t rule out more price increases for the non-soldout resorts.
This is true, there’s a lot they could do but I always thought that they raised base prices about once a year, no? You think they’d increase the prices for RIV/AUL/VDH so soon after the last increase in Feb? …although saying this, by the time this does go on sale it might be much later in the year so your point could stand….

This is true, there’s a lot they could do but I always thought that they raised base prices about once a year, no? You think they’d increase the prices for RIV/AUL/VDH so soon after the last increase in Feb? …although saying this, by the time this does go on sale it might be much later in the year so your point could stand….
For those who haven’t seen, many people are reporting a handful of PVB contracts got ROFR’d. To me, it suggests that the initial sales price (even after incentives) isn’t going to look anything like the final VGF fire sale. I now think that maybe a large contract with all incentives plus MB gets you under $200/pt but not by much.

For those who haven’t seen, many people are reporting a handful of PVB contracts got ROFR’d. To me, it suggests that the initial sales price (even after incentives) isn’t going to look anything like the final VGF fire sale. I now think that maybe a large contract with all incentives plus MB gets you under $200/pt but not by much.
That sounds about right…. of course their cost to build POLY2 is materially higher than the cost to flip BPK….

I think pvd 2 will depend on sales. If the economy goes south incentives times go up and prices come down. I have no idea what the price will be. With incentives it could range anywhere from 135 to 195 would be my guess. All depends on the economy and sales

I think pvd 2 will depend on sales. If the economy goes south incentives times go up and prices come down. I have no idea what the price will be. With incentives it could range anywhere from 135 to 195 would be my guess. All depends on the economy and sales

How do we get you a job at DVC management??? We need to channel your $135pp vibes!

All joking aside, I think we are looking at north of $190pp (with incentives), probably higher. I can’t see it being any lower than that given they are activating ROFR poly at ~$125pp.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter