Reinstate a Classic Attraction

Snow White. I know it has not been gone long, but when my grandpa brought me for my first visit at age 5 it was the only ride we rode. It scared the heck out of me but it had sentimental value to me.
I don't necessarily want it back but does anyone else remember what used to be in the Philharmagic before lion king? When I was there, same trip as above so 1991ish, it had kids looking at clouds, then a witch appeared, and I think a clown? I was screaming to loud to really know anything else about it.

Flight to the Moon or Mission to Mars. I know they have the same basic concept with Mission: SPACE, but Tomorrowland has lost any kind of focus, and bringing that ride back could help.

I'd just turn Epcot back to the late 80s. World of Motion, Horizons, the original Imagination, ImageWorks UPSTAIRS. Epcot was just at it's best when it was the land of the e ticket dark ride.

Of course, the one relic from the 80s they actually brought back was Captain Eo. misfire.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame show that was at DHS. I thought that was an awesome show!

I would bring back the old Future World in Epcot. You can keep Soarin' but the rest can go as far as I'm concerned.

Legend of the Lion King, because I never did get to Disney in time to see it =(

Horizons, Delta Dreamflight and put Imagination back to what it used to be :thumbsup2

I'd liek to bring back Mickey's & Minnie's houses. Nice simple attractions that were suitable for the entire family and considering the very low cost of unkeep i'm surprised they were removed entirely rather than just being moved to another part of WDW

I'm with the 80s Epcot crew. Body Wars, Cranium Command, Mickey in his cool space suit and the entire vibe of the place feeling like it was kind of a visit to the coolest hands on science museum every. It feels a little too manufactured now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter