• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

rehab of BWV quiet pool side

kem330

<font color=red>Thinks the TF is an Illinois thing
Having just come back from stay at BWV, I was quite surprised to see the whole quiet pool area villas covered in scaffolding. I knew they were working on it earlier, but am quite surprised that it was not completed or suspended over the holidays. I never got around to asking the cm's about it, but I wondered how much impact it had on room availability at that high demand time? Not only would it decrease availability to members, but Disney is losing income on its share. Wouldn't it make more sense to do this work at an off time? (I know, there's not much off time at DVC!) Any one have info or opinion on this?

In November, T'day time, I was told that there were only 100 or so rooms not available due to the renovation. During T'day weekend they were at 97% occupancy. Either way you look at it, there will never be a good time to renovate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter