Regular wishes and holiday wishes

LeesyUD

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if on the night of the MVMCP do they still show regular wishes in addition to the holiday wishes at the party? If the park is set to close at 7pm will they have regular wishes at 7 when the park closes to everyone and then again 9pm for the holiday one?

Acording to disneyworld.com on a MVMCP day regular Wishes will take place at 6 pm, MVMCP starts at 7pm and will include Holiday Wishes :thumbsup2

Last year on the night we were going to MVMCP...they did not show regular Wishes first. They just show holiday Wishes during the Christmas party. We had to go on a seperate night to see the regular Wishes.

According to what I've heard...

Disneyworld.com has a calendar system that assumes park hours/events for anything more than a month or two out. Typically, Disney tries not to change these hours, but they do sometimes change as I bet you've seen in the past.

With events/fireworks, it also assumes based on trends, and according to my sources, the 2 fireworks in a night thing is inaccurate. There will not be a showing of Wishes prior to a MNSSHP or MVMCP.

Also... aren't the fan sites saying that even though it currently shows a 7 p.m. close, it will really be a 6 p.m. close for MVMCP nights?

The only thing that I have found out about the schedule at Disneyworld.com is that, unfortunately it isn't always right. 2 years ago, we planned our vacation around the schedule on that site. Well when we got down there and recieved the park hours list at check in...they were different. I'm not trying to start any problems...but I do know that they have been wrong. Also, I do know from last year that they didn't do both. Things could also change for this year, I am just saying what happened to us in the past. I'm really hoping that they have both in one night. :confused3

Thank you for the replies...I was curious bc we like to plan a dinner at CG around seeing wishes from there...we looovveee doing that! I would like it to be regular wishes bc i will be seeing the holiday wishes at MVMCP...but I can only seem to work out going to CG on a night where there is MVMCP...so I'll probably plan it around the holiday wishes showing at 9pm. Do they have special holiday wishes music for thator is it just the regular wishes music?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter