Regular Guys For Bush....

Originally posted by mudhen
Regular guys know how to properly eat a pretzel:smooth:

Do tell. Do regular guys like John Kerry eat pretzels with Grey Poupon?;)

Regular Guys don't testify before a Senate Sub Committee While your fellow soldiers are still POWs

It looks like our European friends are beginning to see the light.

Leading German newspaper endorses Bush
27 October 2004

BERLIN – Europe's best-selling newspaper, Germany's "Bild" has broken with tradition and come out in support of George W. Bush in next Tuesday's presidential election .............. ……………………………………………………………..
"Bush has learned that America can conquer any country militarily but cannot win the peace by going it alone," the "Bild" editorial said. "That is why he will focus more on international cooperation in his second term."

Indeed, Bush may have already made his mistakes, argued Bild. But Kerry was worse prepared for the job than previous candidates for the White House.

"No one knows what John Kerry stands for and where he wants to lead America -- and the world."

Unlike in many other nations, including the United States, German newspapers tend not to take a stance in Germany's election campaigns.

As a result, "Bild" decision to come out in favour of Bush could set the stage for German newspapers being more vocal in expressing their views in Germany's elections.

I don't get it. Why would you want a "regular guy" to be your President? I want someone who is thoughtful, intelligent, articulate, knows how to 'build bridges' and has moral courage.

Originally posted by Island_Lauri
I want someone who is thoughtful, intelligent, articulate, knows how to 'build bridges' and has moral courage.

I thought you were voting for Kerry? :confused:

I want someone who is thoughtful, intelligent, articulate, knows how to 'build bridges' and has moral courage.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elwood Blues: I thought you were voting for Kerry?

Of course I am. Those traits can not honesty be used to describe George Dubya.

Originally posted by grinningghost
Do they belch and pass gas?

If you answered "yes" - then they're all regular guys.:p

too funny:teeth: :teeth:

Originally posted by Elwood Blues
http://www.regularguysforbush.org

1. Regular guys do not spend $400.00 or more on haircuts.

2. Regular guys brag about their SUV's, or any other car. They would never say "my family owns an SUV, but I don't".

3. Regular guys know the difference between medals and ribbons, if they earn them. Regular guys do not throw away hard earned rewards or honors bestowed on them.

4. If a regular guy bought a $750,000 yacht, he would not name it "Scaramouche".

5. Regular guys never ask “Do you know who I am?”.

6. "...the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics found that Kerry accepted more money from lobbyists than any other Senator over the past 15 years..." - a regular guy barely knows what that means, but it doesn't sound good.

Can you kindly tell me why you think George W. Bush is a "regular guy"?

He comes from one of the wealthiest and most powerful families in the country. He attended private prep school, got into Yale under the legacy program, and God only knows how he got into the Harvard Business School when you look at his Yale transcript.

Every business he has ever owned has been financed by Daddy's cronies, and when the businesses went belly-up and they all did, Daddy's cronies bailed him out.

Even his "ranch" in Crawford doesn't have any horses and he bought that ranch in 1999 when he decided to run for President.

So, again, why do you think George W. Bush is a "regular guy"?

Originally posted by ThAnswr

Because no matter how much breeding and education he got - he still can't say "nuclear". ;)

Originally posted by ThAnswr
Can you kindly tell me why you think George W. Bush is a "regular guy"?

He comes from one of the wealthiest and most powerful families in the country. He attended private prep school, got into Yale under the legacy program, and God only knows how he got into the Harvard Business School when you look at his Yale transcript.

Every business he has ever owned has been financed by Daddy's cronies, and when the businesses went belly-up and they all did, Daddy's cronies bailed him out.

Even his "ranch" in Crawford doesn't have any horses and he bought that ranch in 1999 when he decided to run for President.

Are you always the party pooper?

Originally posted by chadfromdallas
Regular guys wouldn't have the guts ;)

Do you mean the guts sit comfortably in a chair and tell the world that the guys that are still being held prisoner are war criminals? It's not like those guys were living the life of Riley in the Hanoi Hilton - they were being tortured to get them to admit they were war criminals. Can you even imagine what it must have felt like for those POWs to hear a U.S. military officer say that they were war criminals, after they had endured torture in an attempt to make them admit it?

Don't get me wrong - I have no problem with Kerry taking part in protests when he returned from the war. But he could have been equally effective without making the war criminal accusation while U.S. military members were still being held POW. Alone, his statements weren't enough to keep me from voting for him, but when added together with everything else...I couldn't in good conscience cast a vote to put him in charge of doing what is best for this country.

Regular guy or not.

I don't get it. Why would you want a "regular guy" to be your President? I want someone who is thoughtful, intelligent, articulate, knows how to 'build bridges' and has moral courage.

My thoughts exactly.

I work with regular guys, I don't want any of them running this country.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter