Registration Question!

Patsydust

Disney Addict
So if I have run a Disney Race before does that mean I can register any time earlier then the registration date for everyone? Do returning runners get a day head start? And if it is possible/true, is it only applicable for the same race you have run? I'm trying to see if there is any early registration for Star Wars Dark Side? Like annual passholders, previous runner (from PHM), etc etc? I know some races offer early registration (color run) but I didn't know if Disney was one of them! Thanks in advance! Happy Wednesday folks!

From the Run Disney site:

Select early registration opportunities are available one week prior to official registration opening date for each race weekend.

• Walt Disney World® Annual Passholders
  • Disneyland® Annual Passholders
  • Disney Vacation Club Members
Good luck!

So if I have run a Disney Race before does that mean I can register any time earlier then the registration date for everyone? Do returning runners get a day head start? And if it is possible/true, is it only applicable for the same race you have run? I'm trying to see if there is any early registration for Star Wars Dark Side? Like annual passholders, previous runner (from PHM), etc etc? I know some races offer early registration (color run) but I didn't know if Disney was one of them! Thanks in advance! Happy Wednesday folks!
No perks for previous runners, only "perfect" runners (those who have done a race each year it has been offered).

Oh thanks folks! I guess if I manage to do this race, I'll be a perfect runner for next year with only one race under my belt! Ha ha, we shall see! Thanks so much everyone!! Ariel484! Grats on your Dopey Challenge!! That is awesome!

Oh thanks folks! I guess if I manage to do this race, I'll be a perfect runner for next year with only one race under my belt! Ha ha, we shall see! Thanks so much everyone!! Ariel484! Grats on your Dopey Challenge!! That is awesome!
Thanks! :goodvibes

Just an FYI, they don't seem to recognize perfect runners until the 5-year mark. :)

Thanks! :goodvibes

Just an FYI, they don't seem to recognize perfect runners until the 5-year mark. :)

Awww shucks! For realz!? Wahh...we'll maybe I'll think about it. Already burning wholes in my pockets anyway. One year at a time! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter