Registration for Muddy Buddy in Orlando on May 8th is now open!

Really wish I could do it this year. Are you guys going to raise money for GKTW again? I'll at least donate to the cause.

I still don't know what I'm doing yet for May. I'm still circling in a holding pattern.

By my count that makes three. Doubtful they will let my invisible friend be my partner.

If we don't get a fourth participant, how about a cross-post over to the wish board. I'm sure we can find one there :)

And we've got our fourth victim... errr... participant! I'll be sending Britney over this way to join us!

Hey! I'm Britney! I'm super excited to be joining in with Muddy Buddy 2010 with you! I just got back from the Princess 1/2and had a blast! I must admitt I'm most excited for the mud pitt!!!!

KimDis and I and possibly others are in for the cheer section!!
:cheer2::cheer2:

We haven't figured that out quite yet.:goodvibes

I'm slow. I am the tortoise.
Be sure to post when you find out. Best of luck to you and all the DISers who are racing. It really is a fun and well organized race. It's a great bonding experience with your partner. The six of us who ran the race last year for GKTW and sailed the podcast cruise have become good friends. It's something we reflect on constantly. I'm forever grateful for doing this race.

I just got a Ding! for May. Should I do it? (as I ask the enablers...)

Are you doing it Frank? You did say all the cool kids are doing it... I'd probably be just a spectator for this one though.

Are you doing it Frank? You did say all the cool kids are doing it... I'd probably be just a spectator for this one though.

No, I'm not cool enough. I am already doing the Indy MiniMarathon that weekend. I'm going down in Oct for the Wine & Dine and again in January for marathon weekend so my other races this year will most likely have to be closer to home.

I'll be there for those 2. 2.5 more hours until I need to book the ticket. Return isn't cheap though.

Probably just cheering. I don't have a good bike and I'd rather save the registration fee for the Wine and Dine. I've got an AP so this shouldn't cost me too much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter