• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Regis and Kelly-what hotel are they probably at?

Simba's Mom said:
They're taping at the MK on May 11 and 12, so I'm assuming they'll be there May 10th at least.

Oh really? If we go to MK on those days, where do they tape at? Will guests be able to meet them?

I think they are taping DisneyLand this SUNDAY for showing on Mon and Tues, then Wed & Thrus they will be LIVE from DisneyWorld, then on Thursday tape -Friday's show.

Don't know about this trip but DH met Kelly and her son at AKL when we were staying there shortly after it opened. They were staying there at the same time but I never had the good fortune to run into her.

you didn't hear this from me, but.......

Regis and Kelly bring their refillable mugs that they bought in 1998 AND go pool hopping!!!!!!!!

ssssshhhhhhhh...............

:rolleyes1

You're all wrong! Someone once told me (me, of all people!) that "There's a special hotel on Disney property just for celebrities." No clue where it could be though... :confused3

Mind you, I was a CM for 10.5 years and never heard any rumor of the sort, but the couple who told me this had been to WDW once, 2 years ago, so they *must* know!

:lol

I have no idea where they are taping in the MK. I'm thinking in front of the castle or maybe back in tomorrow land by the stage.

I'll be interested to see where they come from. I know to actually see the shows you had to order tickets a few weeks ago and they were gone very, very quickly.

Pop with a code. :rotfl Can you just see Regis LOL

Mary Anne said:
Not to get into a debate LOL but two of Kelly's kids are in school, I don't know if she'd pull them out or not. I know she takes them to Disney quite a bit on her own as she talks about it on the morning show. They went their for one of the birthdays just for a week-end a few weeks ago.

Just an FYI...kelly's oldest Michael will be 8 on June 2 and Lola will be 4 on June 16th...So, I really don't see school being a problem as Michael is in 2nd grade and Lola is in preschool...

She did say this morning that they were excited about going..

For some reason I thought Michael was a little older. The more I think about it, I'm thinking that she may take them expecially to California. If it was just Orlando I'm not sure.

I missed this mornings show and will miss tomorrow (darn life LOL ) did she come out and say they would be going?

I saw Kellys husband Mark with their kids in MK one day while Regis & Kelly were taping the Xmas show. I thought it was cool he was doing that because earlier in the week we were watching R&K as we were getting ready to go to the parks, and my wife mentioned they said they would be in Disney that weekend. I remembered thinking "I wonder what her kids will be doing as their mom would be working". I thought it would be horrible for them to come all the way to Disney and not be able to do anything. It was kinda funny how I got the answer to my question. We didnt bother him or anything even though they stopped right by us while they waited for their guide to go get a bottled water for them. I was so jealous thinking they didnt have to wait in line for anything. If I was an actor I would want to be on ABC just for the Disney trips.

Does anyone have any updates on this?

I'll be staying at the GF during that time so I want to know if I should keep my eyes open for celebrities. If not Regis and Kelly, then perhaps their guests. Evangeline Lilly of "Lost" and Bill Pullman are scheduled to appear on their show Wednesday.

Cendrillon said:
Does anyone have any updates on this?

I'll be staying at the GF during that time so I want to know if I should keep my eyes open for celebrities. If not Regis and Kelly, then perhaps their guests. Evangeline Lilly of "Lost" and Bill Pullman are scheduled to appear on their show Wednesday.

According to one source, Bill Pullman is scheduled for Friday's show (meaning, the Thurs taping). Then, at another source, he's scheduled for Wednesday.

Only Her oldest is in school. Her other two are 3 1/2 and two just like mine.

I'm heading up Wednesday and staying at the YC and have tickets to see the show that's taping at noon on Thursday to be shown on Friday. Would love to seem them walking around as well. According to my cable co line up here in Florida, Evagaline Lilly, Bill Pullman, and Aaron Carter on going to be on Wed show, Wilmer Valerrama, Performance of the Lion King, and Rob and Amber from the Amazing Race on Thursday, and Jon Cryer and Bobby Valentino for Friday's show. I'll have to keep my eyes open for any of the guests and will report back when I return on Friday.

cjsmith said:
I'm heading up Wednesday and staying at the YC and have tickets to see the show that's taping at noon on Thursday to be shown on Friday. Would love to seem them walking around as well. According to my cable co line up here in Florida, Evagaline Lilly, Bill Pullman, and Aaron Carter on going to be on Wed show, Wilmer Valerrama, Performance of the Lion King, and Rob and Amber from the Amazing Race on Thursday, and Jon Cryer and Bobby Valentino for Friday's show. I'll have to keep my eyes open for any of the guests and will report back when I return on Friday.

UT OH....if thats the line up...do I smell a spoiler for The Amazing Race finale??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter