• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Regina, Saskatchewan drive to Anaheim

2ndcruiser

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, Anyone from Regina or area ever driven to Disneyland in the summer? We are thinking of doing this to see some of the country so we're looking for any tips on route, places to stop, etc. We'll have 2 days to get there but no rush to get back so we might go up the California coast coming back.

Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone, Anyone from Regina or area ever driven to Disneyland in the summer? We are thinking of doing this to see some of the country so we're looking for any tips on route, places to stop, etc. We'll have 2 days to get there but no rush to get back so we might go up the California coast coming back.

Thanks in advance!

We drive frequently from Saskatoon! We have gone through Sweetgrass and also through Climax/Turner. The latter is our preferred route. We stay in Montana the first night. Where depends on when we leave home! We have stayed in Great Falls and Dillon, primarily. Hotels in Helena were relatively expensive for some reason....

Second night is in Utah. We have stayed in Salt Lake City, Nephi, Cedar City. Cedar City is nice, and is a quick 4 or so hour trip into Vegas. We always stay in Vegas for a night. Then 4 hours into DL. Either a Monday or Tuesday morning, and the traffic isn't too bad.

On the way home, we have gone up coast to San Fran. Very nice, but not a quick drive if you stick to the coastal highway rather than the interstate. Many, many nice places to stay along the way. Ideally, I could take a week just doing that drive!!

Our next trip, we plan to go down through Denver for a change.

Have fun!:cool1:

I am so wanting to do this! We are in western MB, not far from Sask.... I plotted out that we would take 3-4 days each way... just to keep it relaxed. Someday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter