• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Regarding rooms keys

CAJUNBLAZE

Mouseketeer
How many sets of keys can you get to one room?
I would like to get four!!!
Can I put a cash deposit on each one separate from the other?
For example son gets card with 200 cash credit, daughter also has 200 cash credit, wife gets hers with 50 cash credit :rotfl2: :rotfl2: (just kidding), and mine would have the ddp.
thanks

No you cannot do as you wish with room keys.

You can each get a room key. And your room key can have your park tickets. And I believe you can confirm which keys have DDP. You can definitely control which keys have charging rights.

You cannot control how much each card can charge individually. They can either charge or they can't.

What you CAN do is get them each a Disney Gift Card .. and load THOSE with their respective cash. These are valid pretty much anywhere that accepts room-key charging.

Knox

I agree with the previous poster, I don't think you can specify how much each person is allowed to charge on each card.

I have purhased the refillable charge cards for our kids though. Our 9 year old thought that was the best thing since sliced bread. He loved handing the "credit card" to the castmember working the cash registers. Made him feel like a hot shot.

1) Room Keys do hold
. . . ticket info
. . . room access
. . . DDP coupons (although coupons are "pooled" for the room)
. . . permissions for charging or non-charging
2) Room Keys cannot
. . . have charging amounts different in the same room
. . . individual DDP coupons (kids can actually use up all the coupons)

NOTE: If you wish, the admission media can be broken away from the room key.

Boy! do i feel dumb, didnt even think about those cards!! brain overload planning first trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter