Regal Sun Resort?

CinRell

DIS Veteran
Has anybody stayed here? There was a link on the Budget Board here as an ad... they look beautiful!
experiences/photos much appreciated!

You'll get mixed reactions from this crowd, as this DTD hotel used to be known to most as the Grosvenor Resort (and had something of a reputation for not being a good hotel -- even on Disney).

Since then, the hotel has went through a $25M renovation (and the name change to Regal Sun) -- I imagine that whatever folks found wrong, before has finally been made "right", again...

i'd like to know more as well. my daughter and I plan on staying here the 23rd thru the 29th. The photos of it look really great, but I know they can be decieving.

oh my gosh. they gave me a top floor room with a view of disney for $99 a nite.:banana: :woohoo:

wow fireman how'd you get that? Please let us know how it is... can you take lots of pics?

wow fireman how'd you get that? Please let us know how it is... can you take lots of pics?

Luck I suppose. the lady I talked to told me they had just did this major reworking of the hotel. We chatted a little and it turns out her dad is from the same area i'm from. Anyways, their trying to get folks back in, so there offering deals through march. She found out about my daughter and placed us on the top floor.
She said the top floor wasnt a guarantee, but it was 90% certain i'd have it. either way, i'll be up high.
And yes, we'll take lots of pics. i'll be back the 29th, late in the day.

EDIT: oh, I almost forgot. I'm also getting a $50 american express card from them.

Has anybody stayed here? There was a link on the Budget Board here as an ad... they look beautiful!
experiences/photos much appreciated!

The hotel is beautiful. They also have a great dinner show there on Saturday nights: MurderWatch Mystery Dinner Theatre. Great show and great buffet. Highly recommend it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter