Regal Palms through HotelMartUSA

gcarbone

Earning My Ears
We are going to Disney on November 12th for 6 nights. I have been researching accommodations for the past 2 months. There will be 2 adults and 3 children so we are leaning towards condos/townhouses for the space. I saw on HotelMartUSA, a 3 bedroom at Regal Palms for $109 per night ...tax included and a free breakfast. It also states there are supervised children's activities. I looked into Regal Palms last month through other websites and was told there isn't children's activities and have never seen a deal there with free breakfast. I called HotelMartUSA today and got an answering service. Left a message but wanted to know if anyone else has used HotelMartUSA. And if anyone knows of activities for children at Regal Palms. Thanks for any info!!!

One more question: we are renting a car and wanted to know how crowded the parking lots get at the parks and if crowded is it a far walk to the gates?? Thanks :teeth:

call the resort itself and see what they tell you.

I have trouble with hotelmartusa - I got told at LaQuinta we would get a free breakfast. Well I got the room no problems - but when I asked for the free breakfast I got told that did NOT apply to my reservation.

however the room was for a wonderful rate and I definitely loved it!

the parks shouldn't be too crowded the later part of your trip. the 12th and 13rd are still in Epcot wine/food festavial. so unless you want to go I would avoid Epcot.

You are going in between things - so it shouldn't be crowded.

the parking lots have trans that you get into that will take you to the front gate except the MK - then you still have to ride the monrail or ferry to get to the front gate.

As far as the Regal Palms...The resort is A+++++ in my opinion, but we never saw any children's activities when we were there in Jan of this year. I would call about that. Also, the grill and bar at the resort did not serve breakfast in January, now that doesn't mean that they don't now...they have finished a lot of construction and added many things since we have been there, so it could be possible, they did add a complimentary shuttle to the theme parks!

We rented a 3 bedroom from a private owner for much less than $109 a night tax included. PM me if you'd like his name and his website.

We used HotelMartUSA last year and will be using them again for our Feb vacation. We had no problems with them. They will get back to you if you leave a message. Good luck.
-Amy

:flower: I have also used HotelMartUSA in the past and had no problems with them at all. They actually saved me some time when it came to for looking for a perfect hotel, as well as saving me some $. I definately recommend booking through them. If for some reason you do run into a problem, they are pretty good about rectifying the problem.

~Libby

We have used HotelmartUSA many times when travelling to Orlando and have experienced no problems whatsoever. Service and expectations have been met.

I don't know if this is too late or not, but $109 seems a little high. I was also researching Regal Palms. If you go directly through the Regal Palms website, their rate is $105+tax. These are self-catering properties, so I'm almost positive their is no free breakfast or supervised children's activities.

I also looked through www.vrbo.com (vacation rentals by owner) and was quoted $85/nt + tax. Look for Regal Palms in Davenport, FL. You might not be saving a ton of money, but it will pay for your parking at the parks.

I don't know if you've ever been, but the parking lots at these places are huge. They can get crowded and full, especially if you arrive later than park opening. The trick is to get there early. That way you'll be closer to the main gate. They have tram shuttles and tram stops throughout the lots to get people to the gates.

My family has used HotelmartUSA on several occasions and has had no problems with them at all. We've never stayed at Regal Palms, but we have stayed at the Emerald Island Resort, which is close to the Animal Kingdom. We stayed in a nice condo that was fully equipped with furniture and kitchen appliances and utensils; it even had a washer and dryer. The condo worked out very nicely for my family since we have a few kids and everyone likes their own space. I do recommend the Emerald Island Resort. :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter