• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Regal Palms Contact?

DianeV

DIS Veteran
I remember some people posting about a specific guy they rented through and I think it was for Regal Palms. Sound familiar to anyone? thanks!

We used to rent from Simon...cannot remember his last name. But if you google it he should come up. He was always great to rent from. I think he may also be mentioned in a couple tripadvisor reviews. Hope this helps!

YES I am pretty sure that's who I was thinking of, thanks!

We used to rent from Simon...cannot remember his last name. But if you google it he should come up. He was always great to rent from. I think he may also be mentioned in a couple tripadvisor reviews. Hope this helps!

Sunshine25
We have stayed at regal palms many times and have considered buying a condo there. Would love to know your experiences.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter