? Reg. Sheraton Vistana Resort Rentals

SHOBRO856

Earning My Ears
I'm currently looking into renting a 2 bedroom condo from this resort, this would be my first time doing so, usually we stay on site, but I would like to know if anyone can make any recommendations of owners they have rented from for this resort or websites - I've seen a few good deals on redweek, and Tug2. But, I've also come across deals on websites like timesharesonly and others like it. Can these websites be trusted has anyone used them since it's through a third party. I'm a little nervous and just want to make sure everything is legit and my family can have a decent vacation, it'll also probably be the last big vacation we'll take for a while or at least to Disney. Any and all help is from fellow Dissers :goodvibes is appreciated .

We just returned from a 6 night stay at the Sheraton Vistana Villages and we loved the place! You can read my review on here (sorry not sure how to add the link).

I got a great rate on deb's allears site...check it out to see if it is still available. If not just pm me and I will look for the code for you.

My mom owns a condo there and she has never rented it out before, but I know we will not be using all the weeks she has banked..would you be interested to see what my mom can do for you?

let me know.

Also I wanted to add..I love the place and my mom has owned at this location since 1984 and to this day we still go there..as a matter of fact we are leaving for Disney in 2 weeks an will be staying there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter