Refurbishments/Rehab dates, Check here first

I found out today about Jaws going...forever! SO bummed. We are going to be there Feb, and we are just missing out. This was one thing I was excited about going to US for. :O( What are they going to put in it's place??

I found out today about Jaws going...forever! SO bummed. We are going to be there Feb, and we are just missing out. This was one thing I was excited about going to US for. :O( What are they going to put in it's place??

no one knows what will replace Jaws at this point.

It's a very bad news.
I'm going to USO ( from France) in march .... without jaws

I second the above request. We will be at Universal in January and it is better to know what will be closed before you get there. That way the disappointment is dealt with prior!! :rolleyes1

We're going January 18th till February 8 th so looking for any closures.
Fingers crossed spiderman, the hulk and the mummy won't be on any lists.

no one knows what will replace Jaws at this point.

It will be probably something related with the new Harry Potter expansion.
I can't post the link at the moment (not enought posts on this forum), but if you search for "Project 722" and HHNrumors you'll find some interesting news.

It will be probably something related with the new Harry Potter expansion.
I can't post the link at the moment (not enought posts on this forum), but if you search for "Project 722" and HHNrumors you'll find some interesting news.

the post that you quoted of mine was posted about 3 weeks ago before the present info came out.

Any news on closures over the next three weeks? We are heading to Florida on the 21st and spending time at Universal. Any information would be great. I can't find anything on the web.

Thanks!!

I haven't heard of any closures yet but will post them if I do.

When I toured IoA on January 2, Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls seemed to be down for maintanence, with boards around the surrounding area. Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit also seemed to be running sporadically. True to its word, Jaws, and the entire Amity area of the park, closed right on January 3.

Attraction Closures:
Dudley Do-Rights Ripsaw Falls®: 1/2 - 1/18
Jurassic Park River Adventure®: 1/19 - 2/6

I will be going to Universal the end of March and would love to know what to expect as far as closings or rehabs I have not been in 12 years and would love to be able to see it all !!!?????

Heard today that Ripsaw falls will be re-open next week, but Jurassic Park is goingto be down...SO BUMMED:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter