Refurbishments/Rehab dates, Check here first

Jimmy Neutron ride will be closed starting April 1st and will return as a brand new ride.

Jimmy Neutron ride will be closed starting April 1st and will return as a brand new ride.
And, according to their Facebook, it'll be open for limited periods during spring and summer, before closing permanently on August 18th. :)

Is there a place to look on the Universal website that lists closures due to refurb? I couldn't find anything.

Sometimes they'll list closures on their website (on the calendar section), but your best bet usually is to call Guest Services.

When we were there April 4-6, the Jimmy Neutron ride/attraction was closed.
I don't know why, or how much longer, but it was for 3 days.

:)

When we were there April 4-6, the Jimmy Neutron ride/attraction was closed.
I don't know why, or how much longer, but it was for 3 days.

:)
Yes...It was announced a few weeks ago JM would close on 4/1 and only reopen during busy periods until mid-August when it would close for good.

Apparently the T-REX at the end of Jurassic Park is down. Not sure if this was a scheduled refurb but there are reports all the way back to March 29th. Theres a video around somewhere that shows the sick dino scared lifeless. She seems pretty sick. TMs have reported she should be feeling better in the next couple of weeks. However, they are still running the ride. Some say shes covered up by a black cloth and fog, others say she was exposed. *Shrugs* any old TM know if she does this often/yearly?

Apparently the T-REX at the end of Jurassic Park is down. Not sure if this was a scheduled refurb but there are reports all the way back to may 29th. Theres a video around somewhere that shows the sick dino scared lifeless. She seems pretty sick. TMs have reported she should be feeling better in the next couple of weeks. However, they are still running the ride. Some say shes covered up by a black cloth and fog, others say she was exposed. *Shrugs* any old TM know if she does this often/yearly?

March 29** it's not letting me edit tonight for somereason. Will try again in the morning.

On Tuesday the t-rex was in a lowered position... but showing and Thursday is was up... mouth showing but not moving. We asked if she was "all better" and the TM said yes... so we rode the 2nd time... It was not "all better" but we enjoyed it anyway!

1st off why call it Tiffany?

I mean you encounter her does it make you "think you're alone now?"

This was just posted on Screamscape:

General Park News - (5/20/11) Jurassic Park is now said to be reopen from it’s rehab.:banana:

Hello,

Does anyone know what will be in rehab during Oct 24-27? That's when we are going. Thanks!
Other than Jimmy Neutron being closed, nothing has been announced this far out. Check the park hours calendar on the website...that's where the announcements are usually posted. Nothing this far out though.

I was reading Orlando United forums and someone posted that Cat in the Hat is closed starting today for rehab. Said is is going to last at least 1 week. That means they will have it closed for Memorial Day weekend? Can anyone confirm? Makes no sense for a busy weekend to put the ride down.

have there been any refurbs on Simpsons ride? it is relatively new, right? we are basically going to universal for 1 day, stricktly for my s/o to ride the ride and absorb in as much as the park has to offer re: the simpsons. lol. he is a diehard collector. anyway, we still have a wait yet (February!). I just don't want him to get hyped up if for nothing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter