Refurbished B&N Nook 79.99 today 2/9/11

This is realllllly tempting me. I have the NOOKColor but the e-ink of the regular nook is appealing for vacation reading, etc. So, who knows how this works? I can have two Nooks set up on one account and share books between them right?

Thank You!!! Just ordered mine, I've been waiting for a sale on one! :banana:

Any downside at all to buying refurbished? I'm guessing not, I just don't have much experience with refurbished electronics.

i bought refurbished nooks for both DD13 and me for Christmas. no issues with either one so far, and we use them pretty much every day. i highly recommend them. ours is the wi-fi + 3G, but this looks like a great price for the wi-fi model.

Does anyone know when this offer is over? I was really wanting a kindle but this seems like such a great deal...

I'm trying to decide if I should buy it or not since I plan on buying the new iPad when it comes out. Tough decision.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter