Refurb/redo of Tomorrow Land in MK

ParkHoppers

DIS Veteran
A refurb and or redo of most of Tomorrow Land at MK is not a current rumor. Though it does seem like a good idea for the next big project at MK. I wouldn't mind seeing Stitch, Buzz ,Carosel and the go carts be replaced with other attractions in that area. What are your thoughts and ideas on this subject.

Last edited:
I'd like to see the speedway enhanced to be a bit more futuristic and use electric cars. I think Stitch could be replaced outright. Otherwise, I'm pretty happy with Tomorrowland and I like the new paint job they've been giving it.

Last edited:
I would be interested in seeing the speedway and stitch replaced with something else. It would be nice to see Buzz get a bit of an update to make it easier to score with those little red dots, or maybe I'm just bad at the game:P Everything else could remain untouched and I'd be happy!

COP stays, Stitch must go. Buzz needs an update, and so does Tomorrowland Speedway which should be made into Sugar Rush Racers from Wreck-It-Ralph.

I';d like to see the speedway enhanced to be a bit more futuristic and use electric cars. I think Stitch could be replaced outright. Otherwise, I'm pretty happy with Tomorrowland and I like the new paint job they've been giving it.

COP stays, Stitch must go. Buzz needs an update, and so does Tomorrowland Speedway which should be made into Sugar Rush Racers from Wreck-It-Ralph.

I like both of these ideas of the electric cars and Sugar Rush. But Sugar Rush doesn't really fit a future theme.

The people mover needs something done to it. I like the simple car moving through the track. But so much of that track is empty. Take that empty space and add hitory to the future on some of today's popular technologies.

BTW, I refuse to call it tomorrow land. I always refer to it as yesteryear

I like both of these ideas of the electric cars and Sugar Rush. But Sugar Rush doesn't really fit a future theme.

The people mover needs something done to it. I like the simple car moving through the track. But so much of that track is empty. Take that empty space and add hitory to the future on some of today's popular technologies.

BTW, I refuse to call it tomorrow land. I always refer to it as yesteryear

Wreck it ralph takes place in the video game worlds, there are some futuristic characters in it. Also, the Speedway is b/t Fantasyland and Tomorrowland (even though they say it's in Tomorrowland), so it would work.

I agree Stitch can go, haven't been near the cars in years so I'm o.k. with them my son used to love them when he was little so I'm assuming little ones still enjoy them. I have issues with Buzz because I can never tell if I've scored so I wouldn't mind some sort of update. Do not under any circumstances even mention doing anything to CoP except maybe update the last scene. It is a classic and I think there would be an uproar if they even hinted at closing it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter