• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

refund watch 2014

We filed 2/6 and money was DD this morning. This is the fastest we have had and sure beats last years when it took months because we used HR Block and the whole education credit screw up. We used Turbo Tax this year. It was painless!

We filed 2/6 and money was DD this morning. This is the fastest we have had and sure beats last years when it took months because we used HR Block and the whole education credit screw up. We used Turbo Tax this year. It was painless!

I've been using Turbo Tax for years and it's great! Best thing I've ever done as far as tax filing is concerned!! I would recommend them to anyone!

I used H&R Block twice ---- never, ever again!! They are the absolute WORST and I tell whoever I know to never use them.

YAY! We finally got ours this morning. Paying on some bills, paying off our upcoming vacation, and then purchasing a parts vehicle for my husband to finish restoring his 1970 Maverick. It will go fast, I am sure!

IRS website said direct deposit would by by 2/20 (today), still nothing in there. Anyone else have that happen to them?

IRS website said direct deposit would by by 2/20 (today), still nothing in there. Anyone else have that happen to them?
I would either call the bank or wait and see if it shows up tomorrow. Some banks might not put a deposit in if it was received after a certain time. They should be able to see if it is sitting there waiting to be deposited(this is how it was when I worked as a teller at a bank. I have no idea why or how, but this is what they did)

My refund is marked today but weirdly says it will be MAILED today. Our tax guy was supposed to have done direct deposit and has managed to do that correctly every year for the past ten years. Is that just weird wording on the site or did he mess it up?
(If it was supposed to be direct deposit, we didn't get it!)

My friend filed on the 9th and it still says processing... I told her to go look at the transcript page and it says not available. Should she be worried?

My friend filed on the 9th and it still says processing... I told her to go look at the transcript page and it says not available. Should she be worried?

No. Mine did that and caused me to worry. The bar disappeared. Then when I checked the next day, I had a refund date. Not time to worry yet. :)

We filed federal on the 13th too and also received our DD refund this morning.:cool1: Now to pay our Lowe's bill for our new kitchen.

I filed using TT on Feb 15...it was accepted on Feb 16....checked where my refund this am and it said approved for DD on Feb 25. Ck by bank account and its there pending to be posted Feb 25 :goodvibes

I filed Sunday (2/16/14) using TaxAct. I wasn't even done with my State return when I received notice the IRS accepted my Federal return:cool1:.

Checked this morning. It has been approved with a deposit date of 2/25/14.
Now I'm just hoping I gave them the correct bank account number-I did it off memory and we all know how my memory is:rotfl:

Filed and accepted Feb 5. Where's My Refund still says processing. I pulled up my account transcript and my code showed it should have processed Feb 17, deposit on Feb 21 if code is accurate. 21 was holiday. Still nothing today. If I don't have anything by Friday I will be calling IRS since I will be past 3 weeks tomorrow. Frustrated. I don't need the money right away but it's frustrating to file and hear that people who filed weeks after me have their refund. I have already figured out how to adjust our SE estimated tax so that I don't get a refund next year, I will just keep my money! Should have done that last year but it is easier for me mentally to get a big refund to roll into saving rather than save some each month without spending it but I hate waiting on the IRS!

Filed on 2/19, accepted on 2/20. Yesterday I checked and it gave me a date of 2/28. Not too bad, under 10 days if I receive it tomorrow.

Filed on February 11th, accepted on February 12th. Received my federal return on February 26th and my state return on February 27th. Two week turnaround...not bad. They had estimated my return at March 5th so I was pleasantly surprised. Now I can go on base and buy my Disney tickets!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter