• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Refrigerator for Fee at YC?

disneypins4fun

Earning My Ears
10 more days before checking in to YC and so I was trying to check-in using on-line service and when I clicked where I could put in a room request, there were only 4 choices to check. 1. ground floor 2. near transportation 3. play yard AND the last one surprised me. Refrigerator for a fee at check-in. Is this something new Disney has added to sort of ruin Disney Magic touch? Last time I was there at Grand Floridian and AKL refrigerator was in the room for free use. YC doesn't have one? without paying the housekeeping to put one in?

I do want refrigerator to keep my wine and water cool so if they must charge me I guess I have to request it, but this almost sounds like Airlines charging us for a checked Luggage. :sad2:

Let me know if I need to request for a refrigerator for a fee. :confused:

The fridge at the Yacht Club will be 100% free since they are included in all the rooms at the Moderate and Deluxe Resorts.

The fridge at the Yacht Club will be 100% free since they are included in all the rooms at the Moderate and Deluxe Resorts.

Glad to hear! I think I'll just check-in the old fashioned way since we'll be there early. Any suggestions to how I might make a room request? Such as high floor etc?:yay:

I would just call the Disney Reservations Center, give them your confirmation number and tell them whatever requests you have.

Someone else on dis did online check in today and asked the same question re: AKL. :lmao:Looks like yet another glitch in disney's tech, my guess is it's there for those resorts where you do have to pay so that the frig is in place for those who want to pay for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter