Refridgerators in POFQ

Do the rooms at POFQ have refridgerators in them?

Yes. They have those little mini ones. I don't remember it having a freezer compartment, just a refrigerator if I remember correctly. Enough room to put a couple of bottles of water in though. :thumbsup2 HTH

Do the rooms at POFQ have refridgerators in them?

Yes they have them and correct that there is no freezer. Held a good amount of water bottles plus a few items I put into ziplock bags (some leftover fruit and some candy with carmel/chocolate). I also bought a quart of milk (I switched resorts and only wanted to have enough milk for each resort at the time so then bought another at the second resort). Half gallon will fit in the door or lying sideways on shelf, or if you take out shelf you could stand the half gallon up but not a full gallon.

The fridges were not icy cold but cold enough for milk not to get icky and for water to be cold.

They aren't very cold, so when I'm in the room I open the door where it is stored to let it air out a bit, since the motor heats it up. There were no control to adjust the temperature

Yes they have them and correct that there is no freezer. Held a good amount of water bottles plus a few items I put into ziplock bags (some leftover fruit and some candy with carmel/chocolate). I also bought a quart of milk (I switched resorts and only wanted to have enough milk for each resort at the time so then bought another at the second resort). Half gallon will fit in the door or lying sideways on shelf, or if you take out shelf you could stand the half gallon up but not a full gallon.

The fridges were not icy cold but cold enough for milk not to get icky and for water to be cold.

A gallon of water will fit on the bottom, so will a gallon of milk. We have done both.

They aren't very cold, so when I'm in the room I open the door where it is stored to let it air out a bit, since the motor heats it up. There were no control to adjust the temperature

:thumbsup2 Like this person stated, always leave the cabinet door open a bit in order to help with air circulation. This will allow the refrigerator to work more efficiently. There is a small hole in the back to help but it isn't enough.

Remember it takes almost 24 hours for items to become cold after putting in the refrigerator.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter