• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Refridgerator at Swan?

yes they do. we requested one at check in this past november. there may be a cost for it, but when we requested it we mentioned we needed it so we could get some lactose free milk for my son and they waived the fee because it was being used for medical reasons.

Thanks for the info! In our case its for my DH's cold beer! :drinking1

I'm not sure it'll qualify us for medical waivers, but I'm glad they are available!:goodvibes

There is a minibar in each room, also. You aren't allowed to empty it, but you might be able to stick two or three beers in around the other stuff.

Another trick for beer - if you plan it right - is to ice it in the sink. At the Swan, you'll have two sinks. If you really want the beer kept cold 24hrs a day for the whole week - this would be a pain. You have to restock the ice about every 12hours. But if you know you just want it certain days or nights, it's not too difficult.

Incidentally, the Swan has two wonderful poolside bars as well. Over by the Grotto pool (actually more by the Dolphin) the outdoor bar has lovely fruity frozen drinks on tap in a variety of flavors. You can't charge to your room from the parks using your room key, but around the resort, you can. So if that's your plan, you only need to bring an ID and a room key to the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter