Refreshed and Refocused

sap1227

DIS Veteran
We just got back from a cruise and I am now ready to jump headfirst into working out. The 2 weeks prior to the cruise I went to the gym 5 or 6 days each week. I am going to try to go today to get back into the habit (I have been going at 6am while my kids and DH were sleeping, but the gym does not open until 8 on the weekends).

I was having a very difficult time doing WW, so I have swiched to SouthBeach. I have been doing it for about a month and I really like it. My biggest downfall has been Hurricanes!! We have spent 17 days without power in the last 6 weeks. It is really difficult to stick to a WOE when you have to eat whatever is available.
Since I am still nursing, I am not doing a strict Phase One, instead I am doing Phase One plus fruit and a little extra milk. I will be moving to Phase Two slowly this week.

My am also getting very serious about my half marathon training starting this week.

I feel great-I can not believe how much energy I have and how good I feel.

Christy

It is awesome that you have motivated yourself to jump back in! Keep it up!

sap1227, Monday starts my 14 week training program for the 1/2 marathon......so I'm right there with you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter