Refresh my memory - paperwork

latexscooter

Be nice even if it takes some effort.
Our trip begins May 25. We paid our package off in early February. I've done this tens of times before but I can't remember when we get our little pakcages with the luggage tags and all that jazz from Disney for our trip. Does anyone remember when they send stuff? We didn't even get an e-mail acknowlegement when we paid off our package - I had to call to confirm.

We're just really excited and have done everything we need to and I'm eager to have something to look forward to in the near(er) future.

Seems like I usually get it 2-3 weeks from check in. I know it was fairly close.

We booked and pd for our trip in Feb. and we leave May 11th. Today I got our little packet from Magic Express with our luggage tags and ME instructions! We are getting so excited- this is our first trip- Is there more little packets to come??
Thanks!
Shannon:woohoo:

Actually you probably won't get anything else in the mail. I always get so excited when I get my magical express tickets. Remember you can at 10 days ahead register online. this will save time at check in. Hope you have a great trip at the happiest place on earth.

Yes I have booked, paid etc. and just maybe 10 days or less get the tags. It does worry you because u never know if something went wrong. But it doesn't they FINALLY come. I wouldn't worry u will eventually get them. I hope this eases your mind.:surfweb:

Our trip begins May 25. We paid our package off in early February. I've done this tens of times before but I can't remember when we get our little pakcages with the luggage tags and all that jazz from Disney for our trip. Does anyone remember when they send stuff? We didn't even get an e-mail acknowlegement when we paid off our package - I had to call to confirm.

We're just really excited and have done everything we need to and I'm eager to have something to look forward to in the near(er) future.

We're leaving May 24th and still haven't got any mail...is that normal?? :confused:

This past August my family and I reserved the 4/3 deal and I would say a week after making the final payment we got all our information for it and the luggage tags in the mail. Also a couple of hours later after making the final payment I went on the WDW website to view our reservation and it was updated that we paid, because the Cast Member from CRO told us it takes that long to be updated.

Urs will come this week I bet. We leave the 19th and I have gotten Mickey Mail two days in a row now... One was my Luggage Tags and Inteniary...the other was the personalized Pamphlet saying we know you were just here... but dont forget about this and this and that etc... It's a cute keepsake! Love Mickey Mail!

Urs will come this week I bet. We leave the 19th and I have gotten Mickey Mail two days in a row now... One was my Luggage Tags and Inteniary...the other was the personalized Pamphlet saying we know you were just here... but dont forget about this and this and that etc... It's a cute keepsake! Love Mickey Mail!

Thanks! I was getting scared something was wrong!!

When you pay off the package has nothing to do with when they mail your "Mickey mail". The last three years, I have gotten mine about 3 weeks prior to our arrival date.

No, paying your trip off early does absolutely nothing toward getting your documents early. I always pay ours around two months before due date and I have never ever gotten documents any earlier. Kind of sad isn't it!!
Our AAA travel agent just got documents for those going the week before us so maybe ours will be here soon. We'll be at Pop May 26-June 4 and we're soooo excited!! :thumbsup2

Carla

We start our vacation on May 19 and I just got our luggage tags and stuff yesterday. It will be coming soon!

i thought all that came around the 45 day mark, did it used to ? i know when they used to send paper airline tix you got those real early.

We are arriving May 20th. We received our luggage tags, but when we will get the voucher for the hotel? And how and where do you check in online?

We leave April 30th and I don't have anything yet. My neighbor is my Mouse Ears vacation travel agent and she said the other day at the bus stop I have your stuff but I haven't seen it yet. I can't wait to get it in my hands. 2 weeks from now we will be in the parks!!:cool1:

I'm sure you'll get yours in a few days. Our trip starts on May 21st and we just got our itinerary with luggage tags yesterday in the mail (but not the ME tags yet). It's sooo hard to wait!

We check in May 9th...and I just got our luggage tags last week...

Hope that helps! (Trip is PAID OFF!)

Hugs,
Mary

We'll be there 5/22 and just got our Disney packet earlier today!! Just waiting on our ME packet now. :cool1:

So does it seem like the ME tags come about 3 weeks before? I am worried cause we had such a bad experience last time when my SIL arrived at airport and they claimed she wasn't a registered guest even after i talked to them. She had arrived late in the day coming in from Vermont. I had asked that her documents be mailed to her home address but they didn't get there until after she had left. I hope this time to mail them to her myself even if it has to be express mail. We leave on May 25th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter