refinancing...website to compare rates??

Does anyone get local banks when they check on bankrate? All I ever get is Quicken Loans when I search for the Raleigh NC area, and 6.75% is not exactly great right now!!!

bankrate.com isn't a helpful site to compare rates for me either - all I get is Quicken Loans too...

I agree bankrate is useless except when figuring out what your payment would be then it is great.

The good old fashioned newspaper lists a lot of local banks and rates in their weekend edition. At least our local paper does.

I agree bankrate is useless except when figuring out what your payment would be then it is great.

The good old fashioned newspaper lists a lot of local banks and rates in their weekend edition. At least our local paper does.

When I worked in banking I heard from someone/somewhere that in order to be listed on bankrate.com the bank had to pay to be listed...like they would an advertisement. Don't know if it's true or not, but it might explain why it looks so empty now compared to before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter