• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Refillable water bottles at CCV & SSR ?

criddla

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

We are doing a split stay at CCV and SSR. Are there refillable water stations ? Just wondering if I can bring a reusable water bottle. I would not get enough use from the resort mugs as I really only drink water. Thanks 😊

All of the refillable stations have a place to refill with water!

And you don’t need to have a mug to use! I fill my tervis tumbler all the time!!

In WDW Parks - do we need filters on the water bottles - or is the water from the fill stations already filtered (ie: no weird taste)? I don't mind asking restaurants to refill if that water tastes more normal ;) just trying to avoid buying/carrying filtered water bottles, or cases of water, if we don't need them?

In WDW Parks - do we need filters on the water bottles - or is the water from the fill stations already filtered (ie: no weird taste)? I don't mind asking restaurants to refill if that water tastes more normal ;) just trying to avoid buying/carrying filtered water bottles, or cases of water, if we don't need them?
It's Florida water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter