Refillable popcorn bucket?

PaoDCL

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone,
Does anybody knows if you can bring your old popcorn bucket from your last cruise and refill it on your actual cruise?

I'm asking this because on our last cruise they run out of buckets. We did the EBTA and I believe that they only bring an small amount of buckets and we didn't get a chance of buying one:sad:

We really love popcorn for the shows and the Buena Vista Theatre popcorn::popcorn::

Ok, I have to ask how much are the buckets and how much are the refills? I never knew they did refills on the buckets.

Ok, I have to ask how much are the buckets and how much are the refills? I never knew they did refills on the buckets.
I'm going to say $10.50 and refills are $1.50. They don't change the designs very often so you get people bringing their buckets back. Even if the design if different I still doubt they would care.

We bought a popcorn bucket on our last cruise. The popcorn was not good. We did not go to another movie so did not buy a refill. I am hoping the popcorn was unpleasant due to going to an early movie and maybe the popcorn was left over from the night before. :confused3 My question for those who have bought popcorn on the cruise ships, is it normally good and we were just unlucky with our purchase that morning?

We bought a popcorn bucket on our last cruise. The popcorn was not good. We did not go to another movie so did not buy a refill. I am hoping the popcorn was unpleasant due to going to an early movie and maybe the popcorn was left over from the night before. :confused3 My question for those who have bought popcorn on the cruise ships, is it normally good and we were just unlucky with our purchase that morning?
I'm gonna say that maybe was bad luck, the popcorn is usually very good. But if you like fresh popcorn, go to the Buena Vista Theatre before any movie, they always making fresh popcorn.
And also I've seen that after they are done and everybody is at the theater, they discard all the popcorn left.

I'm going to say $10.50 and refills are $1.50. They don't change the designs very often so you get people bringing their buckets back. Even if the design if different I still doubt they would care.

They also tack on tax. A refill last May came to $1.73.

I'm gonna say that maybe was bad luck, the popcorn is usually very good. But if you like fresh popcorn, go to the Buena Vista Theatre before any movie, they always making fresh popcorn.
And also I've seen that after they are done and everybody is at the theater, they discard all the popcorn left.

That is good to know. We picked up our popcorn from a rolling cart so maybe that was the issue, that it had just sat around too long to taste fresh. Next time we will go to the BV Theatre.

Here's a question, I saw on a similar thread to this one that not only do people use refillable popcorn containers from previous cruises but from the Parks , too. In addition I don't know if it was a joke or not, but someone on these threads said they actually brought their ice bucket and it was filled! Anyone with any experience with a non DCL container?

Here's a question, I saw on a similar thread to this one that not only do people use refillable popcorn containers from previous cruises but from the Parks , too. In addition I don't know if it was a joke or not, but someone on these threads said they actually brought their ice bucket and it was filled! Anyone with any experience with a non DCL container?
I have no doubt that there are people who abuse the system to get what they want.

The popcorn we bought was terrible as well. It was really stale and I don't even think we ate all of it. I'm kind of a popcorn snob though LOL. I will check out Buena Vista Theatre on our cruise next month.

They also tack on tax. A refill last May came to $1.73.
I think that the extra 23 cents is actually the 15% autogratuity that gets added to just about all of the extra-cost items at any of the bars onboard. Fifteen percent of $1.50 would be 22.5 cents, so round up to 23 cents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter