• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

refillable mugs

brajfamily

Mousketeer
This sounds like a silly question but I was wondering if anyone has a picture or can give a description of the refillable mugs. We haven't stayed onsite since 2001 and at that time the mugs were very big and wide, too big to fit into car cup holders. I saw part of a picture of one (I think) and it looked like they are narrower at the bottom now. Is that true???

Thanks!

Don't have a picture, but yes, the refillable cups from 2007 are narrow and do fit in the car's cup holders.

What do they have to put in the mugs? Just softdrinks or is that coffee/tea and milk/juice also?

thanks,
debbie

I use them all the time as travel mugs at home and they do fit in the car's cupholders. I also have those fat ones from 2000 and i let the kids use those because they don't fit anywhere.

Here are some pics of my 2007 mugs...

033.jpg

034.jpg

035.jpg

The only difference between the 2007 and 2008 mugs, is that the 2008's don't actually say "2008". :)

We are going to use the refillable mugs for the first time this year. I think for an eight day stay for four people, it will be worth it. :thumbsup2

So can I also refil them with the icees from Pop (that's where we are staying)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter