Refillable Mugs???

fitzdisney

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me the details on the Refillable Mugs? How much do they cost and are the refills free or at a cost? Are they at every resort (including Vero Beach)?
Thanks!

They have them at Vero Beach, though I don't remember the cost (like $11?). Refills are free, and include hot coffee and tea during some hours. I forget the details, but they'll tell you what the hours are when you buy the mug. Basically, if you're going to stay more than two or three days, they're worth it.

Oh, one more thing. When you buy a mug at a WDW resort, are they good for the whole year or just your stay? Also, are they transferable to the other resorts? We are DVC member and are allowed to pool hop, so I was wondering if I bought a mug at BC can I use it at SS?

The mugs are good for the length of stay in which the mugs are purchased. Disney resorts have gone to a generic mug at all resorts except for CSR. While the wording is a little vague they will not stop you from getting refills at other resorts than the one you purchased the mug at. There are no refills for them at the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter