Refillable mugs, still the same design?

rcraw45425

<font color=darkorchid>I'm a 43 year old mom with
For our last four or so visits the the mugs have been the same beach scene. Anyone seen any new ones? Going back in June and honestly can't bear coming home with MORE beach ones!

I'm hoping for new mugs this year as well! We've got about 4 each of the beach scene too- the've got to run out sometime...

Thanks y'all. Guess they received a really good deal by buying in bulk! ;)

Right there with you. Isn't this the 3rd year in a row for these designs? :confused3

I sure wish they would change the design more often or maybe Disney could figure out a way to allow us to use them more than once. Charge a fee if you bring the mug back...I know they are trying to become more green and this would be a good way to help with that. I have three per person of this same mug now, as well as several other mugs from previous trips.

Do all the resorts have the same mug? We are not staying on property but this is the first time we are eating at a restaurant at an on property hotel. We would like to buy one just to have, not to refill because we won't be staying there.

Do all the resorts have the same mug? We are not staying on property but this is the first time we are eating at a restaurant at an on property hotel. We would like to buy one just to have, not to refill because we won't be staying there.

Yep. They are all the same. Should be no problem to pick one up.

if you go to a resort ..buy one and stay for a snack or a few drinks with them...we did that one year...stayed at Dolphin and bought cups at Port Orleans (we like the beignets) and had coffee in it and some cold drinks later..

I sure wish they would change the design more often or maybe Disney could figure out a way to allow us to use them more than once. Charge a fee if you bring the mug back...I know they are trying to become more green and this would be a good way to help with that. I have three per person of this same mug now, as well as several other mugs from previous trips.

At the water parks, you can purchase a bar code to re-use your mug from a previous visit. I wish they would come up with a similar method for the resort mugs. I'd rather bring my old mugs back, pay a fee to re-use them, and not have dozens of identical mugs at my house.

At the water parks, you can purchase a bar code to re-use your mug from a previous visit. I wish they would come up with a similar method for the resort mugs. I'd rather bring my old mugs back, pay a fee to re-use them, and not have dozens of identical mugs at my house.

Definitely. I hate opening the "mug cabinet" as they all start falling out!

if you go to a resort ..buy one and stay for a snack or a few drinks with them...we did that one year...stayed at Dolphin and bought cups at Port Orleans (we like the beignets) and had coffee in it and some cold drinks later..

Yes, you could look up menus online and find a counter service meal in the restaurant or place with great snacks and use it a few times. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter