Refillable mugs-same as last year?

disneymania10

Mouseketeer
We are heading down the World in a few weeks and were curious if the refillable mugs were the same or different than last year? We love these!

That kind of stinks. We were hoping for a new design and we go in 4 weeks. You'd think they'd change them more often, to avoid people bringing them back and reusing.

I really wish they'd offer a few different design choices at a time so we can easily tell each family members apart.

I bring a sharpie since there are only 4 different color tops and 7 of us :) I write everyone's initials on their lids to avoid confusion. Having different designs would at least break up the monotony!

That kind of stinks. We were hoping for a new design and we go in 4 weeks. You'd think they'd change them more often, to avoid people bringing them back and reusing.

I really wish they'd offer a few different design choices at a time so we can easily tell each family members apart.

Hopefully they will eventually run out of their mammoth stock-pile and start producing a new design. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter