Refillable Mugs - How often do you eat at the resort QS anyway?

We did the whole "go back to your resort to nap/swim/relax" midday, everyday. Knowing this ahead of time, I still had no plans to ever eat at the food court.

In the end, we ended up eating almost every single counter service meal at the food court. It was so worth it to have the mugs.

I loved reading all of the comments on this thread. It helped me make my decision about the mugs for our upcoming trip. I think I am going to buy them for everyone because even if we only use them once a day, we get to take home a pretty affordable souvenir!

Don't forget at the Electric Umbrella in Epcot any drinks you purchase there you fill up yourself, so that means you can get free refills in that cup. I want to say there is at least one more theme park counter service location which also does that, however I forget which one it is.

And sunshine seasons too.

I think the're a great deal overall. My girlfriend and I would use them for coffee in the morning and sodas throughout our ttrip, plus it's a nice little reminder of your trip. I still use mine almost everyday at work in the kitchen.

Here's a dumb question...

I know that people dont like lugging around the mug with them at the parks. Has anybody tried to snap off the handle of the mug so it can fit in the sports bottle pocket of a knapsack?

Here's a dumb question...

I know that people dont like lugging around the mug with them at the parks. Has anybody tried to snap off the handle of the mug so it can fit in the sports bottle pocket of a knapsack?

Couldn't you loop it through the strap somehow if the backpack comes apart?

Go to the Dollar Store and pick up one of those D-ring things (carbonier ?). That's what I used to attach it to the stroller. Get one of the larger ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter