Refillable mugs at POP?

Jenny

DIS Veteran
I'm wondering about the refillable mugs at POP - are they just for soda? can they be refilled w/ coffee? how much are they? my mom & Dh will be buying coffee daily at the food court & I was wondering if they had a refillable mug system for coffee. thanks.

Jenny said:
I'm wondering about the refillable mugs at POP - are they just for soda? can they be refilled w/ coffee? how much are they? my mom & Dh will be buying coffee daily at the food court & I was wondering if they had a refillable mug system for coffee. thanks.

You can use them for soda/pop, coffee, hot chocolate, water and even those ICEE things - you know frozen coke and frozen raspberry drink. Its pretty neat. So yes you can use the mug for coffee and they are 11.99 + tax, maybe 12.99 but its one of those 2 anyway.

is the price of one of those drinks, primarily the coffee, around $2? i'm just wondering how much we'll save. thanks.

Jenny said:
is the price of one of those drinks, primarily the coffee, around $2? i'm just wondering how much we'll save. thanks.

That I don't know. I have never bought a regular drink to find out, I have always bought the mug because its just so much more economical. We usually stay for 5+ days.

We just returned from WDW & spent our last night @ POP. There is also Minute Maid Apple Juice available at the fountain for the refillable mugs. We spent the week @ All Star Sports & they had Raspberry Iced Tea instead. Enjoy your trip!! Cathie & The Gang :earboy2:

Jenny said:

Jenny I can find a $2.49 for Pop's Expresso @ $2.49. For sake of discussion since I can't find a plain coffee price let's guess $1.59 for that. If you're a regular coffee drinker and have 8 cups of coffee during your resort stay you'll do better then break even on a 11.99 refillable mug, Any more coffee or other drinks you get from the fountains are gravy.

maybe someone whose been can verify this...but my understanding is that you have to use the mug at the resort that you bought it at for the length of your stay. i'm not sure if there are refillable mugs sold in the parks...??

that's really helpful to know that we can get apple juice at the POP. thanks. it's definitely a savings for us to get the mugs, thanks for the pricing info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter