Refillable Mug Size

iluvdisney01

Mouseketeer
How big are the refillable mugs? Should we get one per person (there's 3 of us)? We're thinking of buying just one and just bring paper or disposable cups since we'll probably only need it during the morning for breakfast. We're eating breakfast in our room but for the rest of the day, we have DDP.

I guess a second question is, "Is is worth it?" if we're only going to use the mug in the mornings?

We always buy the mugs, one per person. They hold about 8 oz. I have always found them to be worthwhile, because they end up being rather inexpensive souvenirs. We always go back to the hotel in the afternoon...so we did use them in the morning, afternoon and we always get a drink when we return to the room in the evening.

I always have a mug on my desk at work...it continues the magic in between trips.

My husband and I each bought one. They don't seem to hold very much, but they are really cute and the kids love using them at home.

We always buy the mugs--they do not hold alot of drink especially if you like ice. My boys can go through 1 mug while standing at the counter-then they refill and go on their way. In my opinion it is worth the money if you drink coffee, tea or coke.:drinking1

We always get the mugs -- great souvenirs, and it makes drinks during our stay there so much easier!

We always have our own mugs (4) of them and the last few times we used them we were staying at WL so we brought them back for every trip but I read somewhere that they are changing the mugs to something new, will we still get away with using our old WL ones at WL in may?? I dont mind buying a new one b/c like others we use them at home too. When we are there we use them when we sit by the pool or when we get back from a park at night before bed and of course at breakfast too.

Ok....thanks everyone! For some reason I had the impression that they were large. I guess we'll buy one for each person. Does anyone have a picture of the mugs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter