Refillable Mug Question

jacobwill62009

Earning My Ears
I thought you received a refillable mug with the magic your way plus dining package, but it kind of looks like it is not. IF it is not included, how much do they cost...
Thanks!!

You get one with QS & Deluxe but not regular. around 13 plus tax. But not totally sure on cost

Kae

The mugs only come with the QSDP or the DxDDP, otherwise you pay around $13 for them.

I have another question. I know that disney frowns a little at bringing previous years mugs, but my mugs are from 2009, will we be able to use them anyways? I don't mind paying the 13 dollars, but if we can use them, I'd like to save where I can lol.

I have another question. I know that disney frowns a little at bringing previous years mugs, but my mugs are from 2009, will we be able to use them anyways? I don't mind paying the 13 dollars, but if we can use them, I'd like to save where I can lol.

Disney policy states that you are to purchase new mugs each visit. That's what we do. I have seen lots of other guests using old Disney mugs and I've seen them use mugs that are not even Disney mugs.:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter