refillable mug pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
refillable-mugs.jpg

How many colors are there? It would be nice if there were at least 4 then there would be no mug confusion in my family:thumbsup2!

How many colors are there? It would be nice if there were at least 4 then there would be no mug confusion in my family:thumbsup2!
I only remember seeing the three colors shown above ... although I have also heard there were ones with black lids but hadn't seen those on our last trip this past May

The colors above are the regular mugs and are pretty consistant.

However Allstar sports is testing out microchip mugs and they are different colors. One is Purple because everyone has been talking about getting a purple one at ASsp and just using them at your resort. The microchip componant is only in play there but will work fine at any other counter. I think the other colors may be black and red...if you google refillable mugs 2011 wdw they will probably come up.

We got black ones at the Boardwalk as well as at the Contemporary a few weeks back.

However Allstar sports is testing out microchip mugs and they are different colors. One is Purple because everyone has been talking about getting a purple one at ASsp and just using them at your resort. The microchip componant is only in play there but will work fine at any other counter. I think the other colors may be black and red...if you google refillable mugs 2011 wdw they will probably come up.

ASsp has purple, lime and orange.

It seems like they swaped out the yellow with the black~ when we were there in June, we went to many resorts to look for the yellow (my DD was determined she wanted a yellow one) and there were only the pink, aqua and black to be found~

Oh cool! So since we are at ASMO we could walk over and get mugs from there if we wanted? I would love a purple one, that is my fav color. Then DD and I won't fight over the pink::) I wonder how far of a walk that would be though.:confused:

Oh cool! So since we are at ASMO we could walk over and get mugs from there if we wanted? I would love a purple one, that is my fav color. Then DD and I won't fight over the pink::) I wonder how far of a walk that would be though.:confused:

From the far end of the ASMO to the far end of the ASSports is a mile. My DD runs it in training for the upcoming marathon in October. Have a great trip.:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter