Refillable Mug - Is This Still True?

TIGGERLUV

Goofy Tigger
I have heard that if you use the refillable mug and then want to go to a park you can put in a plastic bag and leave with person at front desk. They will give you a pickup ticket. Then when you come back you can pick it up and use as you go through the food court. This way you don't have to take it back to your room or carry around in bag you take to the park. Is this true?

I suppose you could leave anything with Bell Services, but again, that seems like an awful lot of trouble. And I haven't heard anyone mention doing it, either.

I suppose you could leave anything with Bell Services, but again, that seems like an awful lot of trouble. And I haven't heard anyone mention doing it, either.

And once you've tipped Bell Services the savings associated would be minimal.

Yes you can do this. However know it can take a while on your return to get your bag of cups. It is up to you if it is worth it or not or if you would tip them or not for putting the bag in the back.

In the time it takes to have Bell Services tag the bag and give you your receipt, then have them hunt down the bag and return it to you, you could have just gone to your room and got them yourself. And you wouldn't have to tip yourself.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter