>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

This is probably somewhere in this thread, but is there a chip in the cup that is activated when you buy it or how does it work?

I think I'm right in saying this but correct me if I'm wrong:

Planning a 3 night stay -- then 7 night DCL cruise, then 4 nights back at WDW (in a diff hotel)

If I activate a refillable mug on day 1 - I'll be able to use it at both stints at WDW without further charge (as its good for 14 days?)

I think I'm right in saying this but correct me if I'm wrong:

Planning a 3 night stay -- then 7 night DCL cruise, then 4 nights back at WDW (in a diff hotel)

If I activate a refillable mug on day 1 - I'll be able to use it at both stints at WDW without further charge (as its good for 14 days?)

Yup.

In 2011 there was an orange lid/handle used with the "by the pool" mug design. Orange was offered along with green and purple during the initial Rapid Fill test at All-Star Sports; later those colors showed up at other resorts like Pop Century.

Thank you!

We get mugs with DDP. They're free to refill? At the resort (all star movies) food area as well as through the parks? I know this is a very basic question does want to make sure I'm understanding it correctlY.

We get mugs with DDP. They're free to refill? At the resort (all star movies) food area as well as through the parks? I know this is a very basic question does want to make sure I'm understanding it correctlY.

Make sure you check out post#1 of this thread. All your questions will be answered.

Mugs are good at any and all resorts, but not in the parks.

If I would like hot tea in the refillable mugs are the twinings tea bags out near the hot water dispenser, or will I have to purchase each tea bag separately from the cashier each time I'd like a cup of tea? (even though the refillable mug will have already been paid for)

If I would like hot tea in the refillable mugs are the twinings tea bags out near the hot water dispenser, or will I have to purchase each tea bag separately from the cashier each time I'd like a cup of tea? (even though the refillable mug will have already been paid for)
As far as I remember the tea bags are next to the beverage area for you to help yourself to.

Just want to share that I had to pop a bubble this morning. On a local moms garage sale Facebook site, someone posted 2 mugs for 5 dollars. this lady came in and wanted them for up-coming trip. I told that's not gonna work.

Is this a wise choice for a coffee addict? My husband and I don't drink soda, but drink a large (possibly unhealthy) amount of coffee.

Is this a wise choice for a coffee addict? My husband and I don't drink soda, but drink a large (possibly unhealthy) amount of coffee.

For coffee addicts the refillable mug is a must...unless you're trying to break your addiction of course.

The mug is $16.99 for length-of-stay. A single coffee is $2.49 and you could refill it at the same sitting. So if you are going to get seven or more coffees, its better to get a mug, you could of course then use the mug for soda, hot tea, iced tea as well as coffee.

If you are only at the hotel for a couple of days you probably won't drink enough to get the value from the mug, but trips of seven days or longer almost certainly will get value.

Hello there - I booked and got the quickservice dining plan free with my package- will i also recieve a mug?

Great thread by the way!! :worship:

Hello there - I booked and got the quickservice dining plan free with my package- will i also recieve a mug?

Generally yes, when you get "free dining" your plan includes mug credits, but if you're talking about the current "Room Dine Delight" special offer including one "complimentary Disney Quick-Service Meal" per night, the answer is no mug included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter