Refillable Mug Before 3:00pm On CheckIn Day

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
We are arriving on Tuesday, June 6th

We are staying at AllStar Movies

I completed the early check in process

We are arriving around 9:00am

Here‘s the questions……..
Can we buy our refillable mugs, fill them up and take them with us while we wait for our room?
Can you refill them at other resorts? (we’ll be headed to The Poly for breakfast, POFQ for beignets and then we plan on miniature golfing)

Thanks for letting me know 🙂

Yes, can buy on arrival day and refill at any Disney hotel just doesn’t work in parks or water parks
Awesome - thank you for letting me know.
With a 5:20am flight I’m going to need it for lots of coffee - LOL!

We are arriving on Tuesday, June 6th

We are staying at AllStar Movies

I completed the early check in process

We are arriving around 9:00am

Here‘s the questions……..
Can we buy our refillable mugs, fill them up and take them with us while we wait for our room?
Can you refill them at other resorts? (we’ll be headed to The Poly for breakfast, POFQ for beignets and then we plan on miniature golfing)

Thanks for letting me know 🙂.
Sure! And you also can buy your refillable mug at another location than the resort you're staying at-I did it once and never had problems. I got to BCV, my room wasn't ready. So I hoped on the Skyliner, went over to the Riviera and Primo Plato, got my refillable mug there. Saves you from having to carry your mug quiet as much.

Reactions: slo

We visit every 2-3 years and the last few trips no matter where we stayed we did not get the room is ready text even though we selected early check in so when we arrived went to the front desk and luckily they were able to find a room for us.

Reactions: slo

Sure! And you also can buy your refillable mug at another location than the resort you're staying at-I did it once and never had problems. I got to BCV, my room wasn't ready. So I hoped on the Skyliner, went over to the Riviera and Primo Plato, got my refillable mug there. Saves you from having to carry your mug quiet as much.
This is great to know - thank you!!!🙂

We visit every 2-3 years and the last few trips no matter where we stayed we did not get the room is ready text even though we selected early check in so when we arrived went to the front desk and luckily they were able to find a room for us.
I’m glad you mentioned this - thank you!
I will definitely go to the front desk when we arrive 🙂👍🏻

We are having a split stay, so if we buy the mug at first hotel it’s ok to use for second half stay? Thanks. Haven’t done mugs in years so thought we might try

We are having a split stay, so if we buy the mug at first hotel it’s ok to use for second half stay? Thanks. Haven’t done mugs in years so thought we might try
Yes! I've noticed every time we stay and buy them, they are programmed for 2 weeks, even if our stay is only 12 days. Maybe mention it to the CM when you buy, they can do it for your entire length of stay.

Yes. All the mugs are programmed to work for 2 weeks. We bought ours at Hilton Head, then used them at Vero Beach and are now at the Grand Floridian. No issues at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter