• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Refillable Cup Question

MichelleXL

lalala Me Shell, My Belle
I had a couple questions about the souvenir cups and thought someone here might know.

I have the red cup from this year (without the handle). I've seen the version with a handle and was curious to know if that version is still available to purchase. If so, where might I find it in the parks?

Also, I have an older Spongebob refillable cup. I think I bought it around the same time Nicktoon Blast opened. Can I still take this cup with me and purchase refills for it?

I had a couple questions about the souvenir cups and thought someone here might know.

I have the red cup from this year (without the handle). I've seen the version with a handle and was curious to know if that version is still available to purchase. If so, where might I find it in the parks?

Also, I have an older Spongebob refillable cup. I think I bought it around the same time Nicktoon Blast opened. Can I still take this cup with me and purchase refills for it?
I haven't seen the red cup you're talking about but I'm sure they are available at most places. Just keep your eye out for them.

You can absolutely bring your old cup and have it refilled. People do the same thing year after year.

They don't sell the refillable cups with a handle anymore. They changed them to one standard design that look similar to this.

DSC02341.jpg

Might be a silly question, but can the refillable cups be used at US AND IOA?

We never used the refilable cups because we drink mostly water when there. If they dont have handles how do you carry them around maybe use a bottle holder? I thought the cups were only good for the time you visit :confused3 thats why we never got them being only there for a day or two.

We never used the refilable cups because we drink mostly water when there. If they dont have handles how do you carry them around maybe use a bottle holder? I thought the cups were only good for the time you visit :confused3 thats why we never got them being only there for a day or two.

Universal's cups are reusable every day you come back (even on subsequent trips), but refills are not free. Refills are 79 cents.
If you ask politely, the team members will refill them with water for free.

Mine does not have a handle, so I either carry it around with me, or put it in the pouch on the side of my backpack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter