• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Refill Mugs at CSR

Goofey Drool

Mouseketeer
I am a bit confused about the refillable mugs at CSR. I thought I read somewhere that the CSR did not participate in the refillable mug program because the food court was not owned by Disney. Then I was looking at Buzz site and he had a picture of a sign advertising the refillable mugs. Does anyone know if you can purchase mugs to use at CSR? :confused3

I am a bit confused about the refillable mugs at CSR. I thought I read somewhere that the CSR did not participate in the refillable mug program because the food court was not owned by Disney. Then I was looking at Buzz site and he had a picture of a sign advertising the refillable mugs. Does anyone know if you can purchase mugs to use at CSR? :confused3

It sounds like Buzz would know PM him ask him yourself! I believe what I have seen before is that they do sell refillable mugs but now everyone resort has the same do to the year of a million dreams ! CSR has there own due to fact that you stated not that they didnt have them. I would say check with Buzz he sounds like he knows his stuff!:thumbsup2

Yes you can purchase a refillable mug at CSR. They just have different designs from the rest of the resort. They also offer a very large mug for more money.

Yes you can purchase a refillable mug at CSR. They just have different designs from the rest of the resort. They also offer a very large mug for more money.

This is correct. The huge mug is also way to big to be practical, but if you wanted to fill it up once to carry it back to the room and empty it into other things, it would work for that.

The Pepper Market has there own mug that continue to use their logo. It's $11.95. They no longer have the jumbo mug.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter