referral?

caseylouandtyler2

<font color=red>Proudly wears her yellow Mickey po
My neighbors went on a the Dream over spring break, had a fabulous time. I saw her the other day and she mentioned that they signed up for DVC while on the cruise and used us as a referral. She wasn't sure if we were members or not, the DVC sales person looked us up and said yes. Weird, we sold our contracts about 7 years ago, when we still lived in CT. They had our correct address and everything.

I'm wondering, will we be getting a referral check even though we aren't members? We don't think so, but it would be cool if we do. What do the diser's think?

Only members get referrals, AFAIK, but I suppose you never know. They don't send a check either - it's a gift card, or a credit against your dues - that type of thing and you have to claim it on the DVC member site.

Only members get referrals, AFAIK, but I suppose you never know. They don't send a check either - it's a gift card, or a credit against your dues - that type of thing and you have to claim it on the DVC member site.

Well then it doesn't sound like she'll get anything. Maybe if you buy back
in caseylou you can call and get it :)

But it was awful nice of Disney to give her friends the referral rate being
a non member that is.

RayJay

Now that you say it, I do recall it being a credit against dues or gift card. All irrelevant to us, as we expected. Thanks for your reply.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter